D E S C R I P T I O N
Our beautiful PIP bracelet is made by hand with delicate, ethically sourced keshi freshwater pearls, individually hand selected to ensure the very best quality. This piece would work wonderfully as a stylish everyday bracelet or would make a beautiful bridesmaids gift.
P R O D U C T • D E T A I L S
- Each individual Keshi freshwater pearl measures approx 2mm in diameter to 1mm in thickness which stack to create a wonderfully varied texture that is still smooth to the touch.
- The sterling silver clasp pictured is 6mm
- Our sterling silver crimp covers are 4mm
- The sterling silver jump rings are 5mm
- Keshi pearls size, shape and color may vary
- Available with Sterling Silver clasp, 14k Gold Filled clasp and high quality vacuum plated clasps in gold, silver and rose gold.
L E N G T H
- We make this bracelet to order, so please specify your length when you place your order.
- Each bracelet will also come with a sterling silver extension chain with a delicate trio of pearls at the base.
- This bracelet is measured opened from end to end
F O L L O W • U S
Love our jewellery? We'd love to hear from you! Follow us on Instagram @tobabrighton and show us how you wear your #tobajewellery
P E A R L • S Y M B O L I S M
'Pearls symbolise wisdom aquired through experience. They are believed to attract wealth and luck as well as offer protection. The Pearl is also said to symbolise the purity, generosity, integrity and loyalty of its wearer'.
A B O U T • U S
Toba is an independent, eco conscious brand specialising in bespoke, handmade, contemporary pieces. We do our very best to use as many upcycled elements as possible in line with our ethical ethos.
Each 'Pip' Freshwater Pearl & Sterling silver bracelet is lovingly made by hand in our sunny studio in Brighton, UK.