D E S C R I P T I O N
This pretty necklace and bracelet set is part of the timeless PIP collection, and would make a perfect go-to gift for bridesmaids. Lovingly handmade in my Brighton seaside studio on the south coast of the UK, this classically modern jewellery set comes carefully gift-wrapped.
Both the necklace and bracelet are made with beautiful, ethically-sourced keshi freshwater pearls, individually hand-selected to ensure the very best quality. Once the perfect pearls are chosen for their shape and lustre, I meticulously turn them into these minimal necklaces and bracelets to highlight their simple beauty. Each set is completely unique thanks to the organic nature of the real pearls, and features sterling silver fastenings.
From my small studio I can create any design to order, or work with you to commission one-of-a-kind pieces for a wedding or other special occasion. I love creating special sets for both young and grown-up bridesmaids, or designing bridal jewellery to match your own wedding gown.
P R O D U C T • D E T A I L S
- Each individual Keshi freshwater pearl measures approx 2mm in diameter to 1mm in thickness which stack to create a varied texture that is smooth to the touch
- The sterling silver clasp pictured is 6mm
- The sterling silver crimp covers are 4mm
- The sterling silver jump rings are 5mm
- Keshi pearls size, shape and color may vary but every care will be taken to recreate the design as pictured.
- Available in 14k Gold Filled and high quality vacuum plated clasps in gold, silver and rose gold upon request.
L E N G T H
- We make this Jewellery set to order, so please specify your length when you place your order. Each necklace and bracelet will also come with a sterling silver extension chain with a delicate trio of pearls at the base.
- This necklace is measured opened from end to end
F O L L O W • U S
Love our jewellery? We'd love to hear from you! Follow us on Instagram @tobabrighton and show us how you wear your #tobajewellery
P E A R L • S Y M B O L I S M
'Pearls symbolise wisdom aquired through experience. They are believed to attract wealth and luck as well as offer protection. The Pearl is also said to symbolise the purity, generosity, integrity and loyalty of its wearer'.
A B O U T • U S
Toba is an independent, eco conscious brand specialising in bespoke, handmade, contemporary pieces. We do our very best to use as many upcycled elements as possible in line with our ethical ethos.
Each 'Pip' Freshwater Pearl & Sterling silver necklace is lovingly made by hand in our sunny studio in Brighton, UK.