D E S C R I P T I O N
Our beautiful DECO bracelet features lustrous irregular freshwater pearls, intricately knotted by hand using pure silk. Our ethically sourced pearls are individually hand selected to ensure the very best quality. This stylish classic is a wardrobe staple and would make a beautiful bridal accessory or bridesmaid gift.
P R O D U C T • D E T A I L S
- Each freshwater pearl is slightly irregular in shape, measuring approx 4x5mm in diameter.
- The sterling silver clasp pictured is 6mm
- Our sterling silver crimp covers are 4mm
- The sterling silver jump rings are 5mm
- Please note that the size, shape and colour of the pearls may vary slightly
- Available with Sterling Silver clasp, 14k Gold Filled clasp and high quality vacuum plated clasps in gold, silver and rose gold.
L E N G T H
- We make this bracelet to order, so please specify your length when you place your order.
- Each bracelet will also come with a sterling silver extension chain with a delicate pearl at the base.
- This bracelet is measured opened from end to end
F O L L O W • U S
Love our jewellery? We'd love to hear from you! Follow us on Instagram @tobabrighton and show us how you wear your #tobajewellery
P E A R L • S Y M B O L I S M
'Pearls symbolise wisdom aquired through experience. They are believed to attract wealth and luck as well as offer protection. The Pearl is also said to symbolise the purity, generosity, integrity and loyalty of its wearer'.
A B O U T • U S
Toba is an independent, eco conscious brand specialising in bespoke, handmade, contemporary pieces. We do our very best to use as many upcycled elements as possible in line with our ethical ethos.
Each 'DECO' Freshwater Pearl & Sterling silver bracelet is lovingly made by hand in our sunny studio in Brighton, UK.